• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

First timer here

Paul

Fellow
Pssst can you let me out. I only stopped by here by a random google search and now these old codgers have got me hooked on the fumes. Like a modern day slave I'm making pens, bowls, and now bangles.

The daft buggers also run a sexual Health agony "uncle grump" who really should have his own column.

The ideas never stop and my to do list is growing.

Winemaker

Registered
First Name
Tom
Hello and welcome Tom. If you're half mad and can take photos you'll fit in here, no probs. So let's see some pictures of your work then my friend.

Here are some pics

Attachments

• 100_2078[1].jpg
    100_2078[1].jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_1826.jpg
    100_1826.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_1972[1].jpg
    100_1972[1].jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 34

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
WElcome Tom from Cornwell from Australia another great place for Winemakers glad to see you also posted Pens and bowls like the look of them mate.

Kind regards Peter.:thanxs::yourwelcome:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
I do love Australian wines, very partial to a Jacobs Creek red init?

Nice pics winemaker keep em coming, I to like the burr.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Thanks for showing us your turnings, they're all great especially that burr bowl. :thumbs:

Winemaker

Registered
First Name
Tom
I used to make a lot of wine but not allowed to drink now (But I do :nonono: a bit of home brew beer 1 pint a week:devil: ). I still do make wine but not as much as used too got 7 gall on the go a the moment (used to have 14 + :devil:).

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).