• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Fly and Feather plus Watch Parts Pens

smoker

First Name
Steve
Steve I do prefer a white background even though it is unforgiving for feather pens with a hook do you fit one on each side? I s that a Mallard Duck feather with the hook?

The addition of a short trace can add to the composition.

Got my watch parts all ready for some time now will need to make or buy a dapping system to shape the larger gears etc to the blank shape and get a suitable block to drift out the tiny gear shafts from the train wheels as well. At this stage I have so many calls on so little time together with my dental drill stuff and nail art supplies I bought from a nail technician so long ago.

Like your pens great to see your progress mate.

Kind regards Peter.:thinks::thumbs:

I use Mallard and Teal flank also Guinea Fowl. and yes i do them on both sides.
I take your point about the trace adding to the composition. i'll give it a go.

Regards Steve.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).