• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Forum Announcement

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
A suggestion competitions seem to fly on the seat of the pants, deadlines extend etc demoralising requests to vary the rules seem to follow.

Peter

If you will forgive the seat of the pants and extended deadlines we will no longer acquiesce to demoralising requests to vary the rules...unless it is deemed necessary.

If you bear with us we will try to get competitions running like clockwork, but in the meantime any suggestions could be made in the Competitions forum and they will be taken on board.

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
If you will forgive the seat of the pants and extended deadlines we will no longer acquiesce to demoralising requests to vary the rules...unless it is deemed necessary.

If you bear with us we will try to get competitions running like clockwork, but in the meantime any suggestions could be made in the Competitions forum and they will be taken on board.

Peter

Not the least concerned Peter observations only. How the site runs not my business. Have success computers are not my thing.

Peter

GeordieB

Registered
First Name
george
A big thanks to Jim,Doug,Billy and Peter for keeping this great forum running and hopefully for many years to come this is too good a forum to loose :thumbs:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob

Peter

I'm very happy with "seat of the pants" running (if indeed that really is the case( Peter, seemed to me to work well for the comps I entered and anyway suits my lifestyle:funny:

Best wishes to you, Billy and Doug and a big thanks for stepping in to help Jim out. :thumbs:

The "committee" shall henceforth be known as the four musketeers :ciggrin:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I'm very happy with "seat of the pants" running (if indeed that really is the case( Peter, seemed to me to work well for the comps I entered and anyway suits my lifestyle:funny:
This one was definitely by the seat of the pants henceforth called SOP as it was cobbled together almost instantly to get something going this month, I hope in the future it will be much more organised.
Best wishes to you, Billy and Doug and a big thanks for stepping in to help Jim out. :thumbs:

I am just glad he didn't pack it in.

The "committee" shall henceforth be known as the four musketeers :ciggrin:

Ah, that's better than the Gang of 4:thumbs:

Peter

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Well done Jim..:rock::rock::yourtheman::bravo::bravo:

Also well done for stepping up to the plate Peter and Billy. Sure Doug you have seen the other side of us lot of nutters and if he is staying in place then credit to you mate.

Thanks for keeping the forum and let's hope it satay a as it was

Jim

Grand Master
Please welcome our latest Moderator to the Committee Mr Vic Perrin .. :thumbs:

Treeesa

Graduate Member
First Name
Andy
Congratulations Vic - just don't try and claim for carpet on your new expenses account :funny::funny: good luck to you and many thanks

Jim

Grand Master
You know I did contact you but heard nothing in reply.

Yes i got the email Ed, i had so many and at the time my intention was to contact each one, but after so many contacts offering the support and suggestions it helped me decide to stay put for the time being .. Sorry i didn't contact anyone who emailed me with interest, but i thought making this statement in the forums would be much easier ..

Jim

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).