• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Free: Cactus Juice and other chemicals for turning

jeporter02

Apprentice Member
First Name
Jay
Free to anyone who can pick up in London: Cactus juice (a little more than 1/2 gallon), methylated spirits (clear not purple!), Danish oil, BLO, a little Alumilite Clear (A and B - the A part has yellowed just slightly, but great for practice castings and if you’re dying it it should be fine), CA glue in a couple viscosities, debonder, CA accelerator, de waxed shellac flakes, mineral oil, Chestnut brand Melamine lacquer, sanding sealer, and cellulose thinners. All of the Chestnut finishes/materials are virtually full. I’ve used them on four or five pens only.

I am moving from London to Stockholm and cannot transport many of my chemicals and other liquids I use for pen turning. Don’t want the hassle of trying to sell off bits and pieces. I’d rather just give this to another turner that can use it.

I can’t mail this, so you’ll need to pick up by June 23 in the St. John’s Wood neighbourhood of London. If I don’t get any bites here in a couple days I’ll cross post on Facebook marketplace.

I have a picture of everything, but the forum is not allowing me to embed a pic in my post, it only offers me to link to a picture online. So you can see everything at my cross post here: https://www.penturners.org/threads/free-cactus-juice-and-other-chemicals-for-turning.178284/

jeporter02

Apprentice Member
First Name
Jay
Adding: Unfortunately I don't have time to break this up and coordinate multiple people collecting different parts, so the whole thing has to go as a single package. Thank you!