• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

getting 403 forbidden why

hawkeyefxr

First Name
ken
I had three posts on tabs and was trying to reply to woodys video but got the messgae 403 forbidden, the other two posts i replied to with no problem.

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Because you are logged in to the forum too many times I suspect Ken. You've got 4 tabs open there and you're logged in to all of them.

hawkeyefxr

First Name
ken
mmm, i do open tabs for each thread i am looking at the tim, i could reply to the other that were open. Never realised there was a tab limit in forums.
I will open just Woody's thread and see how it goes.

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
I'm only surmising Ken. It's happened to me before, when I've had too many tans open at once. All I can tell you is that I was able to reply to Woody's post. You wont see it there now because I deleted it - it was just a load of fuill stops and random letters to see what happened (same as normal for me hey?) but the point is I was able to reply. So if not too many tabs, I'm sorry, I don't know what the problem might have been - the system has not reported ant errors.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Because you are logged in to the forum too many times I suspect Ken. You've got 4 tabs open there and you're logged in to all of them.

I regularly have 4 or 5 tabs open without problem.

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
There is a very good chance the server is running an add-on for apache called mod_security which is blocking the link to Woody's video, it can be very selective as to whom it affects .. :thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).