• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Getting a bigger car for the 2014 gathering

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Been and had a look at the new Peurgeot Partner tepee and arranged to go in and order a new one should be ready mid March just in time for our 2014 gathering get more wood in this one LOL
Peugeot_Partner_Tepee_header2.jpg

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Very nice, back seats should fold so you can get even more stuff in!
Wot colour you having?
Regards
Chris

Hi Chris I did have one of these before we got the smart I once come home with it so full of wood you could only see out of half the windscreen turning left was quite dodgy LOL I'm getting the same colour as the one in the photo Oak Brown

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Nice one Woody you old shopaholic !!!!!:face:

We only went out for a pr of shoes I come home with 3 Prs now Violet come home with 5 Prs of shoes and a hand bag so I had no choice but to buy a new car that's fair aint it a new bag to put things in a new car to put wood in fairs fair as a man its my responsibility to show who the master is he he he its OK she has gone to bed LOL
:winking::winking::thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Drain sends her love to you and Milady dad.
I just told her took Vi shopping and had to buy a new car to take all her stuff home, she ROFL DAD.
Is that car my new bedroom dad? Relegated to the driveway am i?

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Nice one Woody, ask them if they'll throw in a roof rack that way you can get long planks as well :thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Drain sends her love to you and Milady dad.
I just told her took Vi shopping and had to buy a new car to take all her stuff home, she ROFL DAD.
Is that car my new bedroom dad? Relegated to the driveway am i?

Never my friend there will always be a bed for you and give Jane our love mate

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I hope you are fitting a tow-bar so that you can tow that low-loader to carry next years christmas fair..... :funny::funny::funny:

There wont be another one Rowdy that was my last one mate getting to bloody old LOL just our local village one day fairs for me from now on and a bit of free teaching along the way

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).