• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Ghostly Homecast Guinness Slimline

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Went to the doctors about my gout and got some tablets for it now so I should be back in the workshop soon turning my new pen blanks he he he

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Went to the doctors about my gout and got some tablets for it now so I should be back in the workshop soon turning my new pen blanks he he he

New blanks ? wot new blanks???? Rowdy has done em init? You have got them init???
You just wanna be the first to show em init? Bugger Bugger Bugger!!!!!!!! get the gout gone dad get in shed.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Thanks Rowdy, mine came in the post this morning...:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Attachments

• ghost.jpg
    ghost.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 24

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
No I think my bloody posty is only delivering stuff with a customs charge another bloody £15 daylight robbery £7 customs that's over 45% £8 PO thats over 50% extra it is descusting I dont mind paying for a service but not those extortionate rates
My thoughts exactly... con merchants

stevenw1963

Bodger supreme
Fellow
South Lanarkshire - Another tyke in exile
First Name
Steven
Rowdy, if the weather is stopping you getting to the PO then I can get sprog 2 to pop round to yours for the blanks, she's not too good at cooking or cleaning but apparently gives a good non surgical facelift and other beauty treatments (although it may be best letting your wife have the treatment as you may passed saving!!!! :funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:)
She's coming up north soon & can bring them with her, probably quicker than the PO :funny::funny::funny::funny:

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Fellow
No I not in hiding, I been getting the garage cleared away so I have some room to make up some blanks. Hopefully tomorrow but definately over the weekend. Then I like leaving them to cure in the warm for a couple of days.
I am presently ordering up some more resin to make sure I have enough....
Wife came home from work and she has got some orders for me as well (blue and white, chelsea supporters) busy - busy......:thumbs:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
No I not in hiding, I been getting the garage cleared away so I have some room to make up some blanks. Hopefully tomorrow but definately over the weekend. Then I like leaving them to cure in the warm for a couple of days.
I am presently ordering up some more resin to make sure I have enough....
Wife came home from work and she has got some orders for me as well (blue and white, chelsea supporters) busy - busy......:thumbs:

Good on yer Rowdy they have to sell they are bloody good mate

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
There's a proper team down in Yorkshire if you get fed up at the toon - come on you whites!!!!

:thinks: Used to watch them (assuming Leeds) at St James Park in the old first division when 60,000 crowds were common. That's just the ones who paid for a ticket:wink:

Those were the days eh.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).