• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Giving up the spinning

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Good to catch up today Ray, [MENTION=482]rayf6604[/MENTION] mighty fine looking Narrow boat you have here..

Don't do a bad job of tea making wither.. :thumbs:

When you go it to glass turning, remember glass is not magnetic! :funny:

Catch up again mate..

As I have put my order in already this lot will have to take a back step. :winking: first up best dressed..:funny:

rayf6604

Registered
First Name
Ray
Good to catch up today Ray, [MENTION=482]rayf6604[/MENTION] mighty fine looking Narrow boat you have here..

Don't do a bad job of tea making wither.. :thumbs:

When you go it to glass turning, remember glass is not magnetic! :funny:

Catch up again mate..

As I have put my order in already this lot will have to take a back step. :winking: first up best dressed..:funny:

Like Eamonn, I enjoyed your visit. Glad you liked the tea and thanks again for the fab pen box :thumbs:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rayf6604

Registered
First Name
Ray

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Sorry to see you go mate but I wish you both the best of luck in your new venture. Keep in touch & let us know how you get on. Take care Ray.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).