• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Glad to be here folk's

Paleo

Hi Steve looking at your list of aquisitions I notice the odd item I have some interest in and may be able to help if you give me your E Mail etc by pm I could send pics etc and explain what I mean. I have bored the forum enough already.
:nopic: appears on the forum often to stimulate pics that illustrate your pens or aquisitions etc a friendly way of sharing.

You must have quite a workshop and a remote location for the installation to keep your surprises from family.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

All in my Basement .Wife know's what i have .No Kid's around any more.All Married and on their own

Im fixin to Build a 30x40 Work Shop ,Gambrel Barn with Heat and Air .My Slab has been Poured for 4 yr.'s now .
Running out of Room in my Basement.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).