• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Good morning from Glasgow

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Hi John, Welcome to the forum. You'll certainly get some good tips and tricks on this site. I've only been on it for a while and I've learned a lot... but still a long way to go.

:winking:

naxie

Registered
Welcome to the forum John! :waver:

Enjoyment is what its all about, the more you turn the more fun you have and the better you get. (Unless your me of course, but I still have fun! :thumbs: )

Attachments

• DSCN2747.jpg
    DSCN2747.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCN2745.jpg
    DSCN2745.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 2

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Hi john when I was in Glasgow in 1985 in late spring I was taking photographs around 11 pm plenty of light quite an experience one of my Ancestors came from Pollock Shaws in the 1800,s the rest from Edinburgh plus grafted in others by marriage.

Greetings from down under where the seasons are more definite.

Kind regards Peter.:rolling:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).