• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Great weekend

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Just had a great weekend at The Woodfest show at Belmont House here in Kent. Great to see Mark AKA Flexi again had a good chat with him as well as other like minded people. There was some fantastic crafts all related to working with wood present from moving logs from woods using horses to chainsaw carving as well as others.
And not wishing to sound big headed but I had a stall with my wife who had hand knitted items. As we where packing up a Gent came in the stall and was looking at my wares, making a passing comment that he was free to pick up and look at the items I had still got on the table and stands. After 5 minutes of browsing he turn to me and passed the comment that my work was the best he had seen at the show. I must confess that this did make me feel as though all the work I put into my work is appreciated.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).