• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Group of PSI Falcons

qquake2k

Fellow
First Name
Jim
These are all Falcon pens from PSI, in antique brass. The blanks are, from top to bottom: Ruby Red Silk, Pink Passion Camo, Lime Zinger, Blue & White Swirl, Cosmic Copper, Red & White Swirl, and Hog Wild. I like the Falcon kits, I think they have a simple elegance. These are Christmas presents for the girls at work. I'm very happy with how they all turned out.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Lots of lipstick names there ever so suitable for the lucky girls.

Having a deep chuckle in the Australian rules and cricket if you cop a Falcon its a hit to the head. Ford made its fortune with cars using that name.

In total agreement with the presentation rounded out by using the Velvet Sleeves (nice touch).

I do hope you carry the names of the blanks through to the receivers. Woman love these touches and will remember the thought for many years.

Worthy of note and thankyou the thickness of the finished blank makes them sound and strong very worthy of note.

Once more a great showing and presentation Jim.

Peter..:goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).