• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Had a play with pole clay

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Briter the better :thumbs: how long does it take from start to finish to make these blanks woody?

Hello, is this another closet polymer artist about to emerge:thumbs::funny:

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I think that they all look great. Can you tell me if it was Femo clay that you used? I have an idea for a design and using polymer clay might be the answer. Thanks

I am using two different clays Fimo and Sculpy

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Briter the better :thumbs: how long does it take from start to finish to make these blanks woody?

If you buy the canes ready made then about 5 Min to slice and stick a few min to rol 30 min to bake then leave to cool in the oven and then just a few min to turn the cooling time takes the longest that's why I make mine in the evening then bake them all together and turn them the next day
If you make your own canes then well I'm still learning so that takes some time for me

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).