• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Happy Birthday to our Brody !!!

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Happy birthday Brody, keep going although you will never catch most of us old codgers up

Sent from my mobile using Taptalk

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Happy Birthday you young 'ole codger'. Hopefully the birthday fairy will bring you plenty of tools and rusty guttering to play with.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Many happy returns, although you will never return to 35, have a good one:thumbs:

Peter

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
A very big happy birthday enjoy the day:happybirthday::happybirthday::happybirthday:

Bloody appy birfday Brody my boy av a good un mate

Sounds like you have helped him celebrate with a few tins:funny:

Many happy returns, although you will never return to 35, have a good one:thumbs:

Peter

Why not my wife keeps saying she is 21. OH why has my wife got the body of a 16 year old, I wish she would give it back she is getting it all wrinkled:devil:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Thanks all!! It ain't been a bad old day, got more pigments for my casting and two turning dvds. You should have seen the wife's face when I told her that there was 8 hours of woodturning to watch :funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).