• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Harrogate 2014

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
I had no complaints about the show, it was very much like Harrogate only smaller with almost the same exhibitors, or at least the same sort of tools and machinery available.

It looks like it is going to be bigger this year might just have to come and vist again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Themackay

Fellow
First Name
Alan
Well just back from the show Simon Hope did alright out of me bought a couple of hollowing tools and hope sander calipers a sack of yew/laburnum from Snainton some bessey clamps led lights and one or two other odds and ends all in a enjoyable but expensive day never recognised any forum members though

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Too busy shopping to take pics :banana:

I know the feeling hearing this Ray absolves me I now feel free to leave my camera out of my exciting times I did spend so many years bristling with equipment to record great times.:banana::banana::banana::banana:

We now have so many extra chores with two adorable kittens to introduce to our dogs and 18 yr old cat.

Kind regards Peter.:thinks:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).