• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

harrogate woodshow approaches..

Hallelujahal

Graduate Member
First Name
Alex
I was going on the Friday but doubtful now as we’ve just got a new puppy (fox red lab) and still only 9 weeks old - so far too early to leave at home all day and not had all her jabs yet. Disappointed as I’ve a Christmas and birthday coming up and was hoping for a few nice toys to play with 😆

MikeC

First Name
Michael Cowling
I'll be there!
Not been able to go for a number of years, but I am looking forward to it, including breakfast at Fodders a restaurant near the entrance to the showground.
Sausage sandwich essential!!!
Mike

howsitwork?

Graduate Member
First Name
Ian
Was going Saturday Bill but friend has had a problem so covering for him instead. So Sundays my only day but that’s probably a good thing for my wallets sake !

Shame I’d love to have met you in person. Hope you enjoy it and “save “ lots 😉

ValleyBoy

Graduate Member
First Name
Ash
As luck would have it I am going to be in Harrogate this weekend so I will pop over to the woodwork show. It sounds like it’s a good ‘un!

howsitwork?

Graduate Member
First Name
Ian
don't forget your passport because you are travelling into Yorkshire!!!!
Mike
He’s a dedicated dog owner so will easily pass naturalisation laws!

We have a better class of sheep in Yorkshire so he’ll feel quite at home 😉

If you’re there Sunday Ash let me know be nice to meet up. Haven’t as yet had reports about today yet

howsitwork?

Graduate Member
First Name
Ian
I was there to day it was packed lots to see loads of stuff to buy. I had a good day.
Thanks Dave, I’m looking forward to it immensely but probably saving myself a fortune by doing a friend a favour instead tomorrow 😢

As yet haven’t thought of anything I really NEED but that’s never stopped me enjoying it and making savings(?)

If you ever want to journey over to Thirsk for our club meeting , let me know.