• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Having Fun Not

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Today started well untill I walk into the house and the wife nearly had a fit she looked up at me to see what appeared to be blood spray all over my hand and face, she quickly said "do you want a plaster" I said "No", if it was blood it would bloody need more than a plaster I think to myself.
What happened I am turning a bowl and decide before I went to deep to give the inside a coat of red spirit stain this did not look right so came in for a cuppa sat and drank that and as you know spirit stain does not take to long to dry, well no not in this case I turned on the lathe and the stain had come through over an inch of wood and you guessed it all over me.
Bloody took ages to clean it off my hands and face.
In the end locked the shed and leave it over night to thoroughly dry well at least until Sunday as I am at the Club annual show tomorrow.

OK you lot can laugh the wife did in the end:goesred:

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Well spotted by your misses:funny:
Oops not funny really the times i have melamine laquered or CA finished my hands with spray:rolling:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
If you lot think i am going to repeat the above just for a photo then forget it:goesred::goesred::goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).