• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello Fellow Penturners

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Not sure about common ancestors but quite a few around here appear to share the same hair style as them two!! :mooney2::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

There's nowt wrong with being bald.........saves on combs and hair conditioner. As a matter of fact all the youth go round now with shaved heads. I was a trendsetter 30 years ago and never realised it.

keith

naxie

Registered
Welcome to the forum John! :waver:

I do a bit of scrolling as well John, when I get a chance that is. Even my seven year old lad enjoys cutting out the odd Spongebob or dinosaur. Look forward to seeing more of your work, some of your scroll work would be cool to see as well if that's OK? Always nice to see a nice variety of wood craft work. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Not to worry about the language John, we all struggle with it in different ways, that is why we like pictures ... :ciggrin:

jttheclockman

OK some here would like to see some of my work. I do not have a web site to send you to so maybe I can post some photos here. Where would I post photos of pens and if I want to post photos of other works where would I post them??? Would it be better to make an album and refer people there??? Just trying to get the lay of the land on this site. Thanks.

Jim

Grand Master
OK some here would like to see some of my work. I do not have a web site to send you to so maybe I can post some photos here. Where would I post photos of pens and if I want to post photos of other works where would I post them??? Would it be better to make an album and refer people there??? Just trying to get the lay of the land on this site. Thanks.

Hi John, please post your pictures of pens in the "Show Off Your Finished Pens" in what every category suits the pen, such as Acrylic, Wood, etc ... You can also add an Album separately if you wish ... For your other works please use the "Other Things We Turn" ... :thumbs:

Looking forward to seeing your work for sure ... :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).