• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello Fellow producers!

ni9eofse7en

Registered
First Name
John
Welcome. Looks like a well organised man cave.

Just like mine.

5084164532_c9de631c41_b.jpg

The diggers just looking for my Skew, I know I put it somewhere safe!!!

dontheturner

Apprentice Member
First Name
don
Thanks Andy -Would you believe it? I will be needing some - I sold the complete workshop (in Thailand) gave up, and returned to the UK, Now I am rebuilding my tools, re-roofing the Workshop, and starting all over again. Will be needing many things - including a ball making attachment, But, new is too costly!
Welcome Don!

:rolling:

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Don .. I like the look of the well used workshop that you have my friend .. :thumbs:

Clothahump

First Name
Mark
Hi Don

Welcome to the forum just joined my self and found the people great all mad of course but that means we are all in in alike company. :thumbs:

Regards

Mark

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).