• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

hello from Ireland

alan m

Apprentice Member
First Name
alan
went to collect 20 sockets today. they didn't have the click brand that I ordered only a cheaper version. I don't like those.
on the way home I got 7 (all they had) in a different shop.
I rang the first place to reduce it to 13 but they said they were ordered and had to be bought now.
with the 12 I had in the other workshop I should have 39 sockets. :banana::banana:
and they are doubles :goesred::goesred:.

I don't know where I put them all

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Welcome to the forum Alan. I feel sorry for you, it's addictive & you are hooked poor bugger. Never mind!
You only THINK you have enough sockets.:face::face:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).