• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello from not so sunny Sheffield

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Morning here John I have no idea of weather overall in the UK but I had a neighbour one time from Sheffield his version was the same as yours. Like the way you jumped in aided by the better half indeed so many guys have joined our Wood Guild assisted by their wives. Thanks for sharing your pens they are good, enjoy the forum.

Peter.

offanonone

Sheffield, in the Independent Republic of South Yo
First Name
John
Thanks for all your lovely comments.

This is a very friendly forum. I have got a few more done since I made these, including a couple of Zetas. Will try and get some better photos next time.

Hi John. Welcome mate. Are you member of Sheffield woodturners?

Not yet, but I'm hoping to go along

Hi
I am also in Sheffield (Hillsborough) just past the Wednesday training ground.

Simon

I'm at the Red 'n' white end:tongue:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).