• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello from Nottingham

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hello, John - welcome aboard, matey. Keep visiting youtube - lots of good stuff on there. And try and take up Woody's kind offer - if you can't learn from him then you won't from anyone! He will also suggest what (and what NOT) to buy.

Bob.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome John. I see you've passed through the asylum and are now into the sane ward. Show us some of your work and ask as many questions as you like, we're always here :thumbs:

Treeesa

Graduate Member
First Name
Andy
Welcome John I've found the guys on here great for help and advice, you'll have to make your own mind up on the sanity issue :funny::funny:

Just ask someone will always help:thumbs:

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Hi John and welcome mate. I can concur, Woody is your man. I'm from North Nottingham and have met Woody and there's nobody more skilled I can assure you.

Jazzy

Apprentice Member
First Name
John
Hi,
To everyone who has welcomed me to the forum a big THANK YOU,

To Woody and Ray, I would be delighted to accept your kind offers of help and advice, perhaps I could pm you both to make suitably agreeable arrangements.

Once again Everybody Thank you

John

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).