• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello from the USA

Twin Oaks

Apprentice Member
First Name
Herb
Greetings one & all. I live in the USA, and I am a member of the IAP.
I thought I'd join and see what you guys "across the pond" are making these days.

Thanks for reading.

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
Hello H, H? welcome to the house of fun, can we have a look at some of your work please H?:banana::winking:

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Hello h. - welcome to the fold. We're all on first name terms here. Why not update your profile to tell us your name, then we can all say Hi properly

Phil

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum, show us some of the pens you have made recently.

Peter

Twin Oaks

Apprentice Member
First Name
Herb
Welcome to the forum, show us some of the pens you have made recently.

Peter
Actually, I am getting back on my feet after surviving cancer. I had 5 operations 2 years ago. It has been a long road to recovery but I hope I can get back in the shop soon. I think my tools miss me.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Actually, I am getting back on my feet after surviving cancer. I had 5 operations 2 years ago. It has been a long road to recovery but I hope I can get back in the shop soon. I think my tools miss me.

If you don't have any recent stuff, show us your old stuff.

Peter

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
Hi, Herb, Nice to have you aboard - if we've ruined ourselves by joining then why not encourage others? Nice to have you here, matey!

Bob.

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Hello Herb mate, nice to have you with us. There's a few posters from your side of the pond and it's nice to see work and kits from another country.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).