• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello to you all

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Your conversations about the gathering in York brought back memories of sitting deep underneath York Minster being part of a group of whoever as part of a Ghost Walk conducted by a well known Historian and Author. As we sat he regaled us with stories of the church services conducted in the bowels of the church for Lepers, the huge foundations had sort of holes where the minister of the day conducted the service and the lepers were in the outer circle viewing through gaps, this was where we the visitors sat and there was quite a bit of rolling of the royal rr,s as the story unfolded as if we could contract even the merest part of that disease in 1985.

I was on a quest travelling around the world with a three month death sentence from my Urologist hanging over my head murmuring too late ha ha.

Needless to say it has returned to bite me now in the hands of those despots at the hospital from the outside so far. My Doc had a major op same thing last year and suggests I just carry it out with me as most men do knowing or unknowing, the owner of the Medical Practice says often look at the bonus you received in 1985 your still here.

And so I share the happiness of learning you all had a great time.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Welcome to the forum Bill, good to see you inv York today and look forward to hearing from you via these post in the near future

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).