• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Hiya Kwackers ..good choice of yours to stop by ,you will learn much here ...tell me do you still hang around with Titch ?
You see, Ed is still in the plonker club KAWAKERS...init..

Welcome to the forum Andy, you will see from the first welcomes that the nutters have already welcomed you..

Only the sane ones left now so thought I would pop in.. :devil:

Paul

Fellow
Hi every one, I followed a link on Facebook by Woody/Grandad and ended up here, and I'm very glad i did as this site has some very good and useful info that will help me as a new turner (hopefully).

Andy:winking:

Psst. I think all the other "people" here are just woody running many accounts.

Matt

Registered
A big hello and welcome Andy. Some great turners on here so don't be afraid to ask if you have any questions :banana:

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Hello Andy and welcome to the funhouse, always plenty going on here :banana::banana::banana:

Any questions, ask away, someone here will have the answer, you may even get several, some more outrageous than others :devil::devil::devil:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).