• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
next question then please?
i would be happy to put up a few pics
but, i see your pics and cant see how u get them so clear
is there a tips \ hints on picture quality uploading etc ?

Steve

Jim

Grand Master
Well we (Woody) does a lot of bowls on here and we (Brian) also have a lot to say about he quality of the kits. We (Neil) know everything there is to know about wood and we (Alex) have the biggest chainsaw in the world. We (Brody) make things out of things others throw out and we (Jim) run a fantastic show here. WE (all) have the best forum there is and you are welcome to join in and ask question, show us your stuff and join in with the general banter. As soon as the sedation kicks in everything will seem fine... just beware, once you're in, you can't leave.... WhaHAHAHAHA.

Oh... welcome Steve.

Oh, nearly forgot... The chairman Plonker, Terry, the kitless pen wizard, David, Dan the kit supplier, Ed who likes to dress up, Matt who is the youngest member now (I have to say that because it makes Alex angry) Peter from down Under, Sandra from across the pond and many more excellent people who I haven't mentioned because I've got fed up typing.

Love this post, but spoilt by calling Sharon, Sandra ... Ya gret Plonker:funny::funny:

Name and shame is fine as long as it is justified Steve, and for good reason .. :winking:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Love this post, but spoilt by calling Sharon, Sandra ... Ya gret Plonker:funny::funny:

Name and shame is fine as long as it is justified Steve, and for good reason .. :winking:

Oops, probably due to a lack of alcohol... sorry Sharon. :rolling:

Steve, throw the mud into the pot, we'll see what comes up, just use common sense and it'll be fine.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Hi and welcome Steve.

See you have met nearly all the nutters on here so now it's time to meet the sane ones.. Who said that.:wink:

Anyway it sounds like you got another southerner that can keep you company complaining about the kit quality.. Init Brian..

Never did finish the last session off after the poll...:devil:

Anyway Welcome again, join in and have fun, that's what it's about..

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Morning Steve, lots of advice given you so far I guess the easy way to decide on acceptable practice is dive in and have a go, my best approach to the use of pictures is to use Picassa 3 a free program from google that also allows you to make your pics 800 automatically making them suitable for the forum, with regard to quality of pics that is subjective and down to you what you use how you light your pics but if you browse there are innumerable hints,tips given all the time by so many members, by looking at their pics and judicious questions you will be on the right track in no time at all.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
Chilly??? My heart pumps purple piss.!!

Peters, seen me rugged againt the cold.

My sister who lived in the UK for 10 years or so came up here to see me about a month after she moved back to Aust.we were sitting out side by the barbie, as soon as the sun dropped below the horizon she went in side and got a cardigan, and said I didnt know it got so cold here.:rolling:

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Welcome to the asylum Steve! you will be fine now you are safe inside, It's a hell of a job to leave though, I think you have done the right thing although I was sane until I joined!:thinks:

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Welcome to the house of fun. Thats got a ring to it I wonder if I could make that a song. No that would be madness.
You might be a bit young for that one Alex, you're dad could explain.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Welcome to the house of fun. Thats got a ring to it I wonder if I could make that a song. No that would be madness.
You might be a bit young for that one Alex, you're dad could explain.

Have you met his dad?
He is only a boy himself, he won't remember Madness either.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hi Steven and welcome sorry about all the crap you have had to put up with but they cant help themselves barking mad the lot of em I do hope you survive this episode and continue to tolerate them for the benefit of those among us who appreciate good sane conversation.
Now get that bloody parrot of my shoulder it has shite all down me best shirt

First Name
Dan
Welcome Steve. I'm Dan (kit supplier). Some crazy but incredibly helpful and interesting people here. Welcome aboard.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).