• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hello

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Hi Burnsy a mate of mine had all Wadkin machinery including three Wadkin Lathes he is short of stature and operated from the sitting on the bed whilst turning this lathe was from an old Sailing Vessel. Such quality in their gear from way back. What does the prefix RU mean?

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Lainey

First Name
Elaine
Hello Burnsey, I've not been here very long, I know nothing about pen making (yet) , equipment or lathes ( the polish variety or otherwise !) but what I do know is you will be made very welcome here, and there are some very clever , experienced people willing to share their knowledge . Thank goodness !
Lainey

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).