• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

here you go

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That shows the technique well cowboy, now I understand more, still not enough, but more:thumbs:

Thanks for that.

Peter

cowboy

Registered
Yes watched that before several times, still amazes me! One thing's for sure,I won't be posting my laughable attempts to scroll saw things pics! :goesred:

oh go on you will never learn show the bad with the good thats how we all learn l may even give you tips, this is my scroll saw

Attachments

• 20130602_064535.jpg
    20130602_064535.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 18

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
oh go on you will never learn show the bad with the good thats how we all learn l may even give you tips, this is my scroll saw

Nice saw don't make that one any more, Looks like I will have to save up for a Hegner one

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).