• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hexagonal slimline

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Well I managed to get some time in the workshop today with allot of intentions of turning.

This was the result of my days work, well if you can call 12:00 to 16:00 with plenty of sit down breaks..:rolling:

I had originally planned to do some slimlines just to ease myself back in to the fold, until I was sorting out the workshop and came across my Dads old home made router jig for his lathe..

:thinks: must have a go at that again, then got distracted in to making his jig fit my new lathe.. then found it wouldn't fit my router..:rolling: After allot of mods and got it to work of sorts managed to get this done..

hex slimline.jpg

hexagonol 2.jpg
Not as well turned out as I wanted but now I have set myself a new target of getting a new replacement jig made now, then I shall do a vertex me thinks.. :thinks:

As soon as Gold saw it she nicked it so must have been up to Parr..

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).