• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi All (newbie)

Carlm

First Name
Carl
Hi Peter
Many thanks for the welcome
Bolton is just north of Manchester in sometimes Sunny Lancashire

Carlm

First Name
Carl
Hi Mark
Many thanks for your welcome,likewise we are still in lockdown ourselves
It as given me time to shuffle my workshop around a little

Regards Carl

Carlm

First Name
Carl
Hi Pierre
Many thanks for your welcome
Lignaterrae (Dave) lives about 3 miles away from me and he’s a good friend and excellent source for pen blanks its where I get 90% of mine from.
Sad news about his accident although he’s recovered after lots of physio and straight back on the saw preparing blanks

Regards Carl

Pierre

Graduate Member
First Name
Pierre
Hi Pierre
Many thanks for your welcome
Lignaterrae (Dave) lives about 3 miles away from me and he’s a good friend and excellent source for pen blanks its where I get 90% of mine from.
Sad news about his accident although he’s recovered after lots of physio and straight back on the saw preparing blanks

Regards Carl

Hmm I was unaware of an accident, hopefully it was not too serious I was hoping to call on him the next time I was up in Bolton just to see what wood he had, give him our best wishes for a speedy recovery please.

PG

Carlm

First Name
Carl
Hi Pierre
Morning from a cold but sunny England,emailed Dave the other day to place a order with him,it sounds terrible his accident he lost his thumb on his left hand on table saw,like I said before he sounds pretty resilient he’s back on the saw now after three months of physio
Ill pass on your regards when I call over next that’s if we ever get out of lockdown.

Regards Carl

Carlm

First Name
Carl
Pens

Hi Tony
Ive posted a couple of pens I turned recently in the Galleries section they are both Sirooco,s and Ive done both in Diamondcast which I got from Phil at Beaufort Ink

Regards Carl:thumbs:

Pierre

Graduate Member
First Name
Pierre
Hi Pierre
Morning from a cold but sunny England,emailed Dave the other day to place a order with him,it sounds terrible his accident he lost his thumb on his left hand on table saw,like I said before he sounds pretty resilient he’s back on the saw now after three months of physio
Ill pass on your regards when I call over next that’s if we ever get out of lockdown.

Regards Carl
Ouch that made my toes hurt :sob: Here's hoping we get to see his wood knowledge soon on the forum.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).