• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi All

Treeesa

Graduate Member
First Name
Andy
yeh Southerns are a bit slow:tongue:

Geordie

Hey up George

Rein in thee whippets - us southerners are a match for you northerners any time. :face:

As long as it's not raining or the temperature dips below 20 - might even try a vist myself in the summer - do they serve champagne in pubs in the north :thinks:

Welcome mate - leave your sanity at the door

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Wot another bloody northerner spose Id better welcome you seeing as your a fellow bowl turner dont know were I stand born in Northamptonshire during the war brung up in Essex by true cockneys now live in Nottinghamshire no wonder I'm confused

Walter

Fellow
First Name
Walter
How did he get in here? Watch your pockets, lock up your daughters. :funny:

Welcome aboard Geordie, you are on a slippery (and expensive) slope bonny lad and associating with these lunatics will only make it worse. :rolling:

One thing though, you should be used to southerners by now, having moved all the way down south to Halifax. :devil:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).