• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi Everyone..... I'm back.

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Fellow
Hi Everyone, I'm back.:devil:
I hope I find you are all well and turning like crazy as before.
Yep, must admit I did miss you bunch. Seems like forever since I last posted on here.

I have only managed to get a couple of hours in the shed. Manage to get a JR Gent turned which I will post shortly.
and I had fun just making a mess again, really missed the CA finishing, got stuck to nearly everything in the shed - but it was good......:banana::banana:
And I am planning to get a few more hours in this weekend.

Looks like I have a lot of reading to catch up on.:bwink:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Hi Rowdy we did miss you mate good to have you back sold a pen today dressed in one of your blanks

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome back, where you been?

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Howdy Rowdy was thinking of you the other day I bought a dust extinguisher helmet from Italy via the importer in Australia it looked the goods but when I put it on and leant forward I nearly fell over now I am no blushing sunflower but it was clausterphobic and unpleasant even with the spring device on the shoulders. This is where you came in how in heavens name did you adjust to the heavy, scary feeling of a helmet and shawl on the head berfore entering the water? My great fortune was the firm took it back and paid freight both ways full refund the next day the water pipe running behind the engine of the car plasticky pipe split and died in the proverbial covering my refund neatly on activating the drivers window the winder died in thirteen years the most expensive day with the car. Golden membership of sixty yrs motorist assn flat trucked near home, able to get into the SUV and pick up the family and carry on I feel blessed as our two eldest girls were with us it happened outside the Artistic whatever we went to see so all was well.

Very happy for you and the missus having a neat break mate.

Glad to see you are back where is Tenerife mate?

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).