• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi Everyone

Treeesa

Graduate Member
First Name
Andy
Welcome Nigel I expect you've already got the gist of what goes on here! Bloomin good advice and help on here not least from Vic ! :thumbs::thumbs:

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
I smell a takeover bid. Before long its going to be the Perrinturners forum:funny::funny:
A warm welcome to the dark side Nigel. Vic is a bloody good turner/photographer so I'm sure you're in good hands.:thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Bloody ell another Perin, I expect that Vic has told you that this is a very interesting, friendly, informative forum where you can ask any questions, show any pictures and talk about what you like... Well you got sucked in... We hate everyone, don't like pictures and if you ask any questions we'll set grump on you. :funny::funny::funny::funny:

Thanks Doc... oh thats better....

Welcome to the forum Nigel, a lovely place to be where we love pictures and ask any questions you want, how about telling us a bit about yourself?

bassethound

Executive Member
First Name
Ted
Oh! not another one? Vic is quite enough surely?welcome to the Asylum Nigel as long as you are nothing like Vic and he's awful habit of posting bloody photos every five minutes showing off! although he is getting the hang of it a bit now.. enjoy it here mate it's very nice really :bwink:

Jim

Grand Master
Bloody ell another Perin, I expect that Vic has told you that this is a very interesting, friendly, informative forum where you can ask any questions, show any pictures and talk about what you like... Well you got sucked in... We hate everyone, don't like pictures and if you ask any questions we'll set grump on you. :funny::funny::funny::funny:

Thanks Doc... oh thats better....

The best introduction ever .... :funny:

ni9eofse7en

Registered
First Name
John
Get out whilst you can, I only came here to deliver something called a mandrel, and now I'm stuck in a small room with a spinny thing in front of me, and a strange sharp piece of metal on a wooden stick, and I have to keep poking at whatever it is spinny wildly in front of me. Bits keep flying off and this thing gets smaller.

Now their telling me to push some shiny bits together.

They won't show their faces and they keep telling you to do it again.

It's hell I tell you Hell!!!!

:love_it:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).