• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi from Manchester

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
I am the only person that is sane here but i cant for the life of me remember were my chainsaw is the bar must be to small i need a 84" bar:rolling::rolling::rolling: it a must for any pen turner

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome. There alright this lot, I think some have been near the solvent too long mind but their hearts in the right place. Though I'm suspicious about a couple, a few are a little strange, lots of plonkers, some might be a little damaged, a lot like their booze, fast lathes and exotic woods, and some are fixated on birds( mostly feathered ) seems they've lived their lives long and well, (apart from Alex who's so young but starting well - I think he still has homework ). I'm the 'normal' one of course, nothing odd here. Perfectly fine, says the man in the mirror.

Oh and a lot of john smiffs, drunk. But if you need help, max wait 5 minutes, damn brilliant, helpful kind of people. Whilst you'll end spending a bob or two on this hobby just post your thought first and expect loads of suggestion, I've saved hundreds here. Post pics, learn loads, help, repeat.

Now i guess this just sums it all up ..

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).