• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hi New Member here in Orrell

Clothahump

First Name
Mark
Hi All thanks for the welcome

Should I post pictures of my first pen turning attempt in this section of the forum of some where else please advise.

Jim

Grand Master
Hi Mark, place the images of your pens in the "Show Off Your Finished Pens" Forum .. :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Jim
Are we so short of members, you feel the need to solicit on the streets of Warrington? I can put out a few flyers if you like:whistling::funny:

haha Bob,

I was doing my good Samaritan thing to be honest, i saw him in the pen section and sensed he was new to the game and just explained that he could get the same kits here a lot cheaper than he could in there .. The give away was he was buying blanks .. So you see i was actually helping the poor guy .. :ciggrin:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Hi and welcome Mark, not all on here are mad. Ask away someone I am sure will have the answer to the many questions

Alanp

Registered
First Name
ALAN
Welcome to the forum Mark any questions you have someone on here will be able to answer when they are sober
:thumbs::thumbs:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
haha Bob,
I was doing my good Samaritan thing to be honest, i saw him in the pen section and sensed he was new to the game and just explained that he could get the same kits here a lot cheaper than he could in there .. The give away was he was buying blanks .. So you see i was actually helping the poor guy .. :ciggrin:

I only went there to watch the Colwin Way demonstration. I knew I shouldn't have taken Sue .... she bought two bowl blanks, one pen blank and a couple of other bit and pieces :rolling:

Clothahump

First Name
Mark
haha Bob,

Hi Jim

Many thanks for your help :thumbs: as you can see form my first basic effort post in the pens section have used wood I had to hand not bought wood LOL will now be on a eternally hunt for anything that can be made into a pen LOL

Regards

Mark

Jim

Grand Master
Hi Jim

Many thanks for your help :thumbs: as you can see form my first basic effort post in the pens section have used wood I had to hand not bought wood LOL will now be on a eternally hunt for anything that can be made into a pen LOL

Good to see that you didn't buy the blanks Mark, if you want a few blanks i will send you some over .. PM me your address .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).