• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

glenpen

Graduate Member
First Name
Glen
HMS VICTORY
This is something very, very special. This pen is actually made using Oak from Admiral Lord Nelson's ship: HMS Victory. This is the ship Nelson was aboard during the battle of Trafalgar in 1805.
I believe this to be very Special and managed to get the wood

Attachments

• 100_7282 (640x449).jpg
    100_7282 (640x449).jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 122

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
Excellent Glen, I’m sure there will be interest there. I myself have boarded Her twice, what a magnificent ship She is, and still in commission. :drool::drool::thumbs:

glenpen

Graduate Member
First Name
Glen
Hms victory

Now you have seen the pen What would you say I should sell for. Just to give me some idea and see if you are near my idea. ( I don't charge for my time )
Glen:winking:

Mark James

First Name
Mark
That is a wonderful opportunity to have a piece of that ship to turn. This past summer I read a biography of Admiral Nelson. Us Yanks only get a small flavor of the escapades that Nelson and Napolean and their fleets engaged in. I got a greater appreciation for that period in world history.

Wonderful pen to have.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).