• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Identi-kit anyone please?

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
To save me trawling though all the harvests and emprerors and so on, can anyone tell me what this kit is please? I'm not very good on chunky bling. (I'm trying to find out what the match for the nib housing is).

DSC_0026e.jpg

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
Thanks for the info Mark.

Junior???? Christ - how big is the senior?

I've had a look at the Daycom and I agree it's very similar, but the section is different. I've been told elsewhere that it maybe a kit of the same name from Axminster.

I often wondered how big the senior was my self.:thinks:

I have an Emperor pen for my self, it too big to go far from my desk.

A while ago the was a lot of pens similar to the Emperor both in looks and price, I think they were Dayacom pens by memory.

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Question Phil if you are not keen whats the customer feed back or do you stock bling for others?

Peter.
Not my pen Peter, nor did I make it. This is owned by a customer in France who wants to replace the nib. He's not a maker, he just owns the pen but he obviously likes it enough to spend a bit on it. No idea who made it or where he bought it. You can see in the photo (well I can anyway) he's already put an Edison nib in it which he doesn't like, so now he wants to try a Bock.

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
I've had a look at the Daycom and I agree it's very similar, but the section is different. I've been told elsewhere that it maybe a kit of the same name from Axminster.

Phil. I thought Emperor the same as Mark.
Have you looked at the Empress on the Axminster website?
The gold accents on the pen in your photo are different to the Empress, but the the section is the same.
Could it be some sort of hybrid?

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Phil. I thought Emperor the same as Mark.
Have you looked at the Empress on the Axminster website?
The gold accents on the pen in your photo are different to the Empress, but the the section is the same.
Could it be some sort of hybrid?
Aye, close enough for my purposes Chas - thanks for that. I've decided its an Axi empress. It's a Rizheng kit which Axi have made for them, so I'm guessing the nib housing is the same as the Chairman and all the other #6 FPs that Rhizeng churn out.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).