• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

I'm back

L200arg

Graduate Member
Hi all
I'm back after a terrible week, had a minor heart attack on Monday morning, spent the week in hospital and had a stent fitted to open my artery yesterday. I couldn't get no internet in the hospital so I couldn't even check what was happen on here. :2cry:
So it's no turning for me for a while, can't drive for a month, at least 6 weeks off work, no smoking, diet, it just gets worse but at least I'm home now so I can see what every one else is up to.

Jim

Grand Master
Gees Richard, when someone doesn't come on for a few days you don't expect that .. Really sorry to hear about it my friend and i wish for you a speedy recovery .. If i can do anything don't hesitate to ask Richard .... Take it easy my friend ... :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Been there more than once mate I identify where in the hospital by the ceiling lights from a trolley. Hang in there it gets better my prayers for you.

Kind regards Peter.:goesred:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
I hope you recover full soon Richard and in the mean time, hopefully we'll keep you entertained.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Sorry to hear your bad news Richard and wish you a speedy and healthy recovery you just take care and do as your bloody well told we dont want another stubborn ol git on the forum LOL

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Get well soon, and do as the medics tell you, you will end up with a better quality of life, even if you don't see it yet.

Peter

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Reminds of the bloke who goes for a checkup and his GP tells him: "I've got bad news. You have to give up drinking, smoking and womanising."

The bloke asks "Will I live longer then?"

And the doc replies "No - but it will seem like it!"

Hope you're back on your feet soon Richard. Take it easy and follow doctor's orders mate.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).