• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Introduce myself

Crafty S

Apprentice Member
First Name
Stephanie
Thank you all for the nice comments. Now I have gone and done i! I may have accidentally on purpose bought a mini woodturning lathe! Now I just need to learn how to use it! Need to watch more YouTube videos! :thinks:

Morse

Graduate Member
First Name
Dave
Hi Stephanie.
Why not drop into your local woodturning club and wander around?

Your a bit far from the ones I go to.

Dave

Crafty S

Apprentice Member
First Name
Stephanie
20181112_182608.jpg
Thank you all for the lovely comments. I have now made 5, the black one for my husband I have made in pearl black and glitter silver film and have made a dragonfly wing cane out of the same clay to decorate it. The pink one I haven't made the canes but decorated it with nail art poly slices. I have finished the last 3 on my new charnwood mini lathe. Have found there is a local woodturners club. So my hubby and I may go along to see what they do.:thumbs:20181112_182947.jpg

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).