• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

It had to happen - my 2nd piccie

Jim

Grand Master
Good looking pen Dave, and good of the lads to edit the image for better viewing .. :winking:

daveygee

First Name
Dave
Thanks for that Jim.
To be honest I was waiting to see how types of software the guys are using all giving a slightly different variation on the same picture. I have also been taking note of the info passed on by Steve to me (Thanks again Steve) and trying to put it into practice......:down::down::down:.
When the guys started talking about Histograms and all them other big words all I could think was "Whoa, wheres my dictionary" and "now where in the loft is my Box Brownie"....:sob::sob:
Thanks for your input guys.
Daveygee

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Thinking I will just send my pens over to the manipulators, magicians must be wasting my time with my simple set up and three minute use of Picassa 3. My suggestion is picture taken with a known colour patch would then determine if the pic is a balanced natural image you then have both the patch to compare and the pen to visualise at your end, after 60 yrs plus in photography that part of my presentation takes so little time its a pleasure like the real estate guys say position position. Good luck.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Another great looking pen Dave and anything like the pen you showed me when I was over it will be great.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).