• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Its been a slow day today

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Yep we love Canada. This is a return trip as we were there in 2013 when the major floods happened in Calgary and Banff areas which made us divert to other places so this time we're starting in Calgary, visiting places new and others we enjoyed last time. Got longer on Vancouver Island this time as well followed by a cruise along the inside passage to Alaska then a few days in Vancouver and home. It's 5 weeks but from experience passes very quickly.
Last time in Vancouver it was Canada day which was great fun, Was also canabis day as well though I didn't partake of any of the freebies on offer. :rolling:

Check out Les in Red Deer in Calvary mate. Safe travel.

Peter.

Pierre

Graduate Member
First Name
Pierre
I was mowing the lawn only done half another 12 hours to go and thunderstorms scheduled from midnight tonight for 3 days!! So I suppose I had better make a few thing while it rains tomorrow got a demo in a vineyard 10/11 jun .

PG

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Been stocking up my local pen retailers today. Today has been a GOOD day.

It's the downhill biking world cup here this weekend, so the traffic in and around Fort William has been appalling. Not even going to attempt to go into town again until after the weekend.

BoggyMarsh

First Name
Neale
Drove to Heathrow and back to put my stepson on a flight to USA where he is spending the summer teaching at summer camp. Best thing is we are moving houses while he is away and he doesn't know where the new house is, just seen pictures. Could be fun when he gets back. Damn. He's got my phone number!

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
Drove to Heathrow and back to put my stepson on a flight to USA where he is spending the summer teaching at summer camp. Best thing is we are moving houses while he is away and he doesn't know where the new house is, just seen pictures. Could be fun when he gets back. Damn. He's got my phone number!
That's quite a novel approach to dis-inheritance Neale. I must try it

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter

Redemption Neale could be a suitcase of pen kits from the states on his return.

Peter.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Had a nice day with nothing done today except sit all day listening to Mark Baker talk about turning which was great as well as talk with club members again about turning. I did have to do some work and that is to judge some of the club entries in the monthly competition which I do every month.

I hadn't thought of that! Maybe we will let him know where we have moved to after all

Yes but only on the condition he DOES bring back at least a carrier bag full of turning goodies:whistling::whistling::whistling::funny::funny::funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).