• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Jim, I think you are a saint...!

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Agree 100% with all that's been said.
Well done to the guys who voiced what many of us were thinking.

Jim - you know you're appreciated. Certainly by every genuine member of this great forum.

Bob

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Totally agree with all that's been said about the selling thing, 'give us a break' is what I say. The only other thing I would say is Jim's hall must be very big with lots of people inside. I only pop in a couple of times each day and spend an hour trying to catch up!
Good on yer Jim, keep up the good work, you're never without a friend or a conversation with good company while this forum is active.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).