• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Jims magic

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Whilst drilling out some of my patriotic centre bands I got some red white & blue swarf and our Jim kindly set it in some resin for me so I have a one off pen thank you Jim I love it I will be sending it to Blind veterans
2.jpg1.jpg

Scots Bill

Registered
First Name
Bill
Drat! I was hoarding all good looking plastic swarf with the thought of doing similar. I was unsure if it would work, and not having resin, as yet, I chucked the lot out! All I had to do was ask. Good one Jim and excellent pen Woody.

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
That is a superb pen Woody & Jim. A great marriage of talents.:thumbs:
Thank you both as it's going to a great cause.

Jim

Grand Master
You done it justice Woody, keep saving the swarf until we can got a good bit to make more my friend .. :thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Both of you have done a great job.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).