• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Juniperus segmented Sierra with CA finish

Stefano

First Name
Stefano
View attachment 17235

As I've told in the introduction post, I'm turning pens for about a month, if I remember well, this is my sixth pen and the first segmented. It was made with very old juniperus wood and segmented with 0,6 mm brass, finished with medium and thick CA, sanded with micro-mesh pads.
:down: Sorry for the picture, it was taken with an iPhone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 70

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
That is beautiful and very nicely made Stefano but the place mat tapestry distracts the beauty of the pen. A plainer background would show the pen off much better :thumbs:

For a 6th pen, it is superb :thumbs:

Jim

Grand Master
Very nice knot indeed my friend .. Makes it a very nice pen indeed .. :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Welcome Stefano my Mum sorted me out when I was a kid eat whats on you plate the pen you show is great all of us would be delighted if it was our sixth and first segmented. Using your I phone is past my ability and serves well this time to show your beaut pen. Stunning pen mate. Welcome to this forum where all things are possible. I have no idea where Cagliari is would like to know more. In your country if it is Italy you have the greatest opportunity to get amongst the beautiful Olive trees and find those exquisite grain pieces that will light up your life. Thanks for joining. From over here inh Eastern Australia where we turned on our central heating yesterday all the best for your warmer change of season.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Stefano

First Name
Stefano
Welcome Stefano my Mum sorted me out when I was a kid eat whats on you plate the pen you show is great all of us would be delighted if it was our sixth and first segmented. Using your I phone is past my ability and serves well this time to show your beaut pen. Stunning pen mate. Welcome to this forum where all things are possible. I have no idea where Cagliari is would like to know more. In your country if it is Italy you have the greatest opportunity to get amongst the beautiful Olive trees and find those exquisite grain pieces that will light up your life. Thanks for joining. From over here inh Eastern Australia where we turned on our central heating yesterday all the best for your warmer change of season.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Thank you Peter. Yes, I live in Italy, in Sardinia island where there are the most famous and old olive trees!!! My region is famous for the olive oil and the very good wine!!!:pint: we are at the antipodes and weather is almost the same. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).