• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Labelling Machine

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I bought 2 tapes at £4.00 each, but have since found much cheaper for when I need more.

Peter

Winemaker

Registered
First Name
Tom
Doe anyone like me remember the metal ones that used to be on the Railway platforms or am I THAT OLD :goesred:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter

Scots Bill

Registered
First Name
Bill
Yes Tom I remember those super labelers in railway stations as well. In a paint factory that I worked as a lad they had an ancient stencil cutting machine, I used to pride myself on how fast I could use it. Foot pedal going like Billio, scots billio.:funny:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I've been a big worried non Brother tapes may damage the printer. Let us know how they work out.

It never worries me, at the price I paid for it, if it packs in, I will buy another. It's like Epson saying only use the Epson cartridges as others can damage the printer, I have always used non-epson inks in my printers and they are still fine after using them with compatible inks for years.

Peter

Robbo3

Apprentice Member
First Name
Rob
I label all my 13amp plugs & 13 amp power adaptors. Makes it so much easier to see which plug or adaptor goes to which device.

Regards
Robbo3

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Found I had a charger unit adjustable voltage and out voltage regulated amongst my collection.Set on the required 9 volts.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).