• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Lip and Spur drill bits

Jim

Grand Master
I use steel cutting bits slow speed and feed 6.9mm for slimline works for me

I am going to try this Ian, there is quite a gap between tubes and wood using the recommended 7mm ... :thinks:

wm460

Grand Master
Tennant Creek, Northern Territory, Australia.
First Name
Mark
I had a lot of issues with CA giving out.

Is this the set you got? $98.73 AUD not a bad price.
Wonder if they post to Aust, been looking around for a new set of metric drill set, never seen these in a set before.

DeWalt Extreme 2 HSS Drill Bit Set 29Pc | Screwfix.com

Bugger :vangry::vangry: Just got this reply from Screwfix

Dear Mark

Thank you for your email regarding the DeWalt Extreme 2 HSS Drill Bit Set 29Pc (quote 20064).

I regret to inform you that Screwfix Direct does not deliver to Overseas addresses. Deliveries are normally made to UK postal addresses in order to keep its costs, and therefore its product prices, as low as possible.

I apologise for any disappointment this may cause.

Kind regards

Louise

Louise Rose

Customer Resolution Team

Screwfix Direct Ltd

Tel - (01935) 441726

louise.rose@screwfix.com

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well you could try and find some one in the uk to get them and then send them to u

ataylor

Registered
First Name
Andy
Thats tough mate, pay screwfix and have them post to me and i will forward them on ..... Someday :whistling:

clumsysod

GOBBY GIT
Graduate Member
Mark if we can find out what the weight is I can get a price for sending them over when I get get back to UK.
Unless someone else has already offered?
Alternatively just buy the sizes you require as opposed to the complete set, that would lighten the load thus reducing the cost.

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Mark, Ian, I could get a set of those out to you for about £100 excluding any duties or taxes you may have to pay your side. Let know if interested.

Ian

Apprentice Member
Your price of 100 pound is about the same as our $243 thank you very much for the offer but I will keep using what i have that work for me but thanks anyhow

Ian

Jimjam66

Chief Battonager
Registered
Your price of 100 pound is about the same as our $243 thank you very much for the offer but I will keep using what i have that work for me but thanks anyhow

No problem, Ian. I sort of assumed the NZ$ was at parity with the Oz$. Obviously got that wrong! :goesred:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).