• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Lurking Newbie Says Hello

Jim

Grand Master
I've only just started posting, these people are nutcases run while you can

Imagine how bad it would have been if the Chairman Plonker was here .. In fact i thought you guys had come out of hiding knowing that he had gone away on holiday .. :ciggrin:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Imagine how bad it would have been if the Chairman Plonker was here .. In fact i thought you guys had come out of hiding knowing that he had gone away on holiday .. :ciggrin:
WHHHOOOO HOOOO A TERRY FREE ZONE..:face:
Can I misbehave dad? Can I , can I , please dad can I??????:pray::devil::devil:

Kardav

the PENsioner
Fellow
First Name
Dave
Hi Roy, you've definitely done the right thing joining this forum. You'll spend all your time reading posts and posting and not get any shed time anyway. That'll save you some money.

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Welcome Roy to the most amazing circus, I mean forum in the Universe. Not only can you get advice on pens but on all sorts of other things including building by bob... isn't there a song about that?... I'll get my coat, all sorts of languages from a few of the members and youngster talk from Alex and Matt.

Me, oh I just keep them in order a bit like a keeper in the zoo, and no I'm not a nut case... probably :funny:

Jim is the ring master, I mean web master and Terry who is on holiday at the moment is, well I guess the clown, the plonker chairman, Grump is, ummm Grump for which you have to learn grumpish but its a good language to learn and as soon as we're out of the EU it'll come into its own. Now then who else have we got... Brody who is absolutely nuts? hangs his bananas on the plumbing, Frankie who is always doing a spin, David... what can I say about David except he is the master of the kitless pen and pen boxes. There are loads of others on here and every one of them is NUTS, yup Nuts. The nurse locks them up at about 22:30 so you won't hear from them till tomorrow.

Thats it from me, heed the warning before you're sucked in :funny:

Oh wait a minute, I nearly forgot Woody, now how could I do that, the granddaddy of the forum, the THOR of woodturning.

Bloody ell, theres also Ed who likes dressing up and Phil and ..... I know there are others and they're all bloody good all of em otherwise they wouldn't be on this forum.

Geez, I shouldn't have started this... theres Neil, now he's the Oracle on wood and other things too. Mr Encyclopaedia

brody2123

Fellow
First Name
Brody
Welcome Roy to the most amazing circus, I mean forum in the Universe. Not only can you get advice on pens but on all sorts of other things including building by bob... isn't there a song about that?... I'll get my coat, all sorts of languages from a few of the members and youngster talk from Alex and Matt.

Me, oh I just keep them in order a bit like a keeper in the zoo, and no I'm not a nut case... probably :funny:

Jim is the ring master, I mean web master and Terry who is on holiday at the moment is, well I guess the clown, the plonker chairman, Grump is, ummm Grump for which you have to learn grumpish but its a good language to learn and as soon as we're out of the EU it'll come into its own. Now then who else have we got... Brody who is absolutely nuts? hangs his bananas on the plumbing, Frankie who is always doing a spin, David... what can I say about David except he is the master of the kitless pen and pen boxes. There are loads of others on here and every one of them is NUTS, yup Nuts. The nurse locks them up at about 22:30 so you won't hear from them till tomorrow.

Thats it from me, heed the warning before you're sucked in :funny:

Oh wait a minute, I nearly forgot Woody, now how could I do that, the granddaddy of the forum, the THOR of woodturning.

Bloody ell, theres also Ed who likes dressing up and Phil and ..... I know there are others and they're all bloody good all of em otherwise they wouldn't be on this forum.

Geez, I shouldn't have started this... theres Neil, now he's the Oracle on wood and other things too. Mr Encyclopaedia

Ha ha. They missed me tonight! I'm hiding in the lavender patch, and I've got enough bananas to last me a fortnight :funny: :funny:

A frighteningly accurate analergy there Paul :thinks: :funny:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Ok im over in Romford i dug the ground out to make
A level base with mine.

Bloody Romford you is got to be blood mad then I originate from just down the road from you another institute for nutter's bloody Dagenham mind they built Worley close to romford :funny::funny::funny:

naxie

Registered
Welcome to the forum Roy! :waver:

Plenty of sockets for the shed, an internet connection ooh and plenty of sound proofing, not for sound getting out but to stop the sound coming in from people shouting at you to get out of the shed!:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).