• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Magnetic Cap Rollerball

Edward Po

Great looking pen Edward, we love to see pens made by members, we never get fed up of seeing them at all .. :thumbs:

Ok, I got one more last set. The best of the whole lot of blanks I got from Don. This set will also be the most expensive set

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Ok, I got one more last set. The best of the whole lot of blanks I got from Don. This set will also be the most expensive set

Come on then, where is it, are you teasing us:funny:

Peter

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Changi is now a industrial estate for the Aerspace industries so how to find snake there? Maybe I have better luck if I approach our local zoo!

As for the attached photo, which year it taken? I suspect in the early to late 60 ish?

That is what they call progress

Spot on 1965.

Terry Q

Fellow
First Name
Terry
Edward I don't get tired of looking at pens and yours are top notch. As to the quality of kits I think manufacturers are in such a hurry to produce new kits they overlook quality. I have noticed that the magnetic graduates I have turned the nibs are scratched from taking the cap off only a few times.

Edward Po

Edward I don't get tired of looking at pens and yours are top notch. As to the quality of kits I think manufacturers are in such a hurry to produce new kits they overlook quality. I have noticed that the magnetic graduates I have turned the nibs are scratched from taking the cap off only a few times.

So far I don't have this problem (Touch wood) but I guess it will happened to me. It just the matter of time.:tongue:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).