• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Majestic Fountain Pen Versus Roman Harvest Fountain Pen

Jim

Grand Master
Classics Woody, the top one is pure class both in style and finish ... :bwink:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Can i Join the plonker club? I certainly would make a good apprentice plonker, I am learning fast.
Came home from work today and pulled out the Majestic fountain pen kit for Terry, you know the one I said I was saving for a special occasion.
Sorry Terry its a rollerball kit not a fountain pen DOH!!! PLONKER INIT?
I will still send it to you so you can see what a pile of poo kit it is and not worth half the amount they charge for this crap.
And I wonder why I am disillusioned with pen kits, I can't beleive I was gullable enough to actually buy these thinking they were prestige.
First class PLONKER of the highest order me init?

A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist.

Jim

Grand Master
Sorry Brian, you can't join the plonker club unless invited ... The selection committee is Woody ... :funny:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Sorry Brian, you can't join the plonker club unless invited ... The selection committee is Woody ... :funny:

In that case I am sure I am a founder member from birth.:thumbs:

Happy birthday to my Drain, I wondered why she was such a miserable bitch today.
Sorry darling I diidn't notice your cards and prezzies from the kids I been at work all day init?
Now if you had reminded me I would have got summick to celebrate it init
Goodnight babe wipe that face don't cry, love you .:kiss::pray::pray:

Hallmark Card: "I'm so miserable without you, it's almost like you're still here."

rowdyyates115

It's Showtime.....
Fellow
In that case I am sure I am a founder member from birth.:thumbs:

Happy birthday to my Drain, I wondered why she was such a miserable bitch today.
Sorry darling I diidn't notice your cards and prezzies from the kids I been at work all day init?
Now if you had reminded me I would have got summick to celebrate it init
Goodnight babe wipe that face don't cry, love you .:kiss::pray::pray:

Hallmark Card: "I'm so miserable without you, it's almost like you're still here."

Whoops !!!!!! Just :pray:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).