• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Masonic pens

Adal6

First Name
Alan
Here are the Masonic pens I finished today for a lad. feel free to pass your comments

Attachments

• IMG_0825.jpeg
    IMG_0825.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0824.jpeg
    IMG_0824.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0823.jpeg
    IMG_0823.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0822.jpeg
    IMG_0822.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0821.jpeg
    IMG_0821.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 42

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
They are very nice indeed, I like the understated nature with the masonic adornments...Great blanks too :drool:

Tom.1946

Graduate Member
First Name
Tom
Very nice I could do with one of these. I like the adornment on the top rather than a clip to suit a slimline or streamline...

Tom.1946

Graduate Member
First Name
Tom
Ian I bought the kit from turershop site all of the bits were in the kit. Nice kits
Alan,
Had a look at their site and think that I will get the ballpen in masonic and Celtic kit... does the ballpen come in two separate parts similar to a fountain pen???

Tom

Adal6

First Name
Alan
Yes Tom. on on the site turershop if you look on were there list the price of the kits at the bottom in red are the instructions for the pens. Tom please have a look just to make sure I have got it right

Tom.1946

Graduate Member
First Name
Tom
Got a reply from the shop but told him I would have to wait till my pension came in. I had been looking at the Masonic and Celtic kits. He told me he would put together to save postage and split payments for me to save postage. But said I would rather pay separately as I was in no hurry as I can't turn at present.......